Location: Louisville, KY or Nashville, TN
The Director of Professional Services will manage, support and provide direction and leadership to regional PS resources. The candidate must possess strong leadership and industry knowledge. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment and interface closely with sales leadership and other business leaders across all regions. The desired individual is someone who will bring knowledge and creativity to the position as well as have a team-oriented discipline to drive results and follow established fundamental processes. Specific job responsibilities included but are not limited to:
Team Strategy–Develop and maintain a roadmap for the regional PS team–how the team will progress in technical skills, what functions the team should perform to best support sales.
Coaching & Mentoring–Provide technical and career mentorship to employees through regular interaction and performance reviews. Regularly assess the performance and competencies of individuals and identify development opportunities to optimize performance and retain key contributors.
Resource Allocation–Ensure project entrance and exit criteria are being met, and ensure that resources are being utilized efficiently and appropriately.
Partner/Vendor Relationships–Develop and maintain partnerships with key local manufactures/vendors. Work to drive strong relationships in order to help drive growth and loyalty within region.
Customer Interactions–support sales with ongoing customer interactions. Develop customer relationships where necessary in order to maintain/grow confidence and credibility with key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems, computer science or other job related area plus 5 – 7+ years of experience in delivering professional services or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 2 -3 years in a leadership role, managing on-site and virtual employees
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects
- Ability to present complex technology concepts to c-level executives in an understandable way
- Ability to proactively address issues, develop solutions/options to these issues and take ownership of the result to drive successful project outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.